Wednesday, April 27, 2011

UPDATED - Live, Laugh, Love for Frosted Designs

UPDATE:
Frosted Designs Fab fri challenge just happens to be polka dots and stripes, and seeing as I only did this 2 days ago I'm going to enter it.


Well today has been a beautiful day in Dunedin, I just love sitting in my craft room in the sun!
Today I got out my buttons and as I was rustling through I found a few I wanted to use for this LO.
Its called Live, Laugh, Love.... what a shame I don't know any challenges for buttons atm. Oh well... here it is anyway:

 and some close ups:




2 comments:

  1. but... what production! I do not gotta be behind! very good!
    eli (frosted design)
    http://scrap-colors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your title on this LO. All of the flowers are just the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Frosted Designs.

    Hugs,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete