Monday, April 18, 2011

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge - 19 Apr 2011

This week's fri challenge over at Frosted Designs is all about making your own embellishments. You can see the challenge here

I made heart embellishments using Kaisercraft's wooden hearts, painted them and bling-ed them up.
I don't often use purple so this is a bit of a change for me but overall I'm pretty happy with it. Its quite satisfying making your own embellishments too.

Here is my LO, called Love me deeply:

4 comments:

  1. Nice job Phillipa!! Those hearts look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... this LO is adorable. Love all the purple. Your handmade hearts are such a sweet touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Frosted Designs.

    Hugs,
    Kristin
    http://lilsweetpeasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. another great work! Do you love earths, didn't you? Me too!
    Eli
    http://scrap-colors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet!!! You did a fab job!!!

    Thanks for taking the challenge at Frosted Designs! :)

    ReplyDelete